The 1st annual Healthy Mothers Workplace Awards Ceremony attracted 80 attendees to the SF Federal Building for an incredible morning for celebrating health, equity, and innovative workplaces.
Congratulatory remarks from the offices of Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi and Assemblymember Phil Ting were followed by an inspiring keynote address by Ann O’Leary, Director of the Children and Families Program at Next Generation.
The Coalition then honored 18 award-winning organizations, including nonprofits and legal service providers, technology companies and government agencies, retail and marketing organizations, as well as those offering healthcare and engineering services. Winners ranged in size from 4 to 8,000 employees.
More photos on Facebook
Here is the full list of honorees:
- Bi-Rite Market & Creamery
- Boys & Girls Clubs of San Francisco
- California Child Care Resource and Referral Network
- Child Care Law Center
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Huckleberry Youth Programs
- La Casa de las Madres
- Legal Aid Society-Employment Law Center
- LinkedIn Corporation
- Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Next Steps Marketing
- Portola and Excelsior Family Connections
- San Francisco Asian Women’s Shelter
- Square Inc.
- SRT Consultants
- UCSF National Center of Excellence in Women’s Health
- United States Department of Labor, San Francisco Region
- VLP Law Group LLP
The Healthy Mothers Workplace Coalition is a collaboration of non-profit organizations, government agencies, and employers created to improve the working conditions and health of new parents.